Tuesday, October 3, 2017

This is Part of Mine and my Daddy's History

Daddy And I Both Loved Elvis

Since this is a family history blog, I would like to share a song and a video by Tom Jones about Elvis, The King of Rock and Roll.  Tom and Elvis were very good friends. 



Here is another one, where Elvis is introducing Tom in Las Vegas, then Tom talks and sings a new song for Elvis " I was thinking about Elvis......watch till the end......

I was fortunate enough to be able to see both of them perform in person.

Hope you enjoy.

                                                
            

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. Its really very useful of all of users. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up.
    Road Rollers in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know my love of Elvis is in my DNA! Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete