Sunday, September 23, 2018

Watermelon Party

Not A Happy Camper

I'm not sure what happened to Helen Jane (me) here, but it looks like she isn't a happy camper.  She is crying while her cousin, little Manny looks on.  I suspect that my little sister might have helped herself to a bite of my watermelon.

This photo was taken at my Grandpa Johnson's house in Stockton.  I guess we were stripped down for easy clean up.  I don't remember how we were cleaned up.  Maybe they took us outside and hosed us down. 

Manny is my first cousin and my Dad's sister's son.  Manny is six months younger than me.  I think both of us were about four years old here.  My baby sister's leg and arm are barely visible in the photo by my hand.

                                                     
Left to right, little Manny, Helen, and Tudy's arm and leg

No comments:

Post a Comment