Friday, April 13, 2018

Jump genealogy : an American family from colonial times

Jump Genealogy

The title of this post is also the title of a genealogy book written about my Jump line.  It also mentions other Jump lines that we may or may not be related to.

I have a copy of this book and have included a copy of the Table of Contents of the book here. 

I used this book to help me prove my lineage to John Jump who served in the Revolutionary War. 

If anyone believes they are descended from the Jump line and if you have any questions, I would be happy to look the information up for you.  Obtaining a copy of this book is not easy.  I was able to get a copy from a member of the Polk County Genealogical Society in Bolivar, Missouri.  I am very grateful to Carolyn for helping me out!

Thank you to Janet Pease and others who worked so hard researching the Jump Surname.

Please feel free to send me an email or contact me through this blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment